Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Letters sent home from the Phillippines

Elder Nielsen

Elder Nielsen

Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas from the Philippines

We only have a two hour p-day today so I don't have a lot of time. But I will talk to you in a few days anyway. But I have some good news. Sister Chimene Cinco passed her baptismal Interview and will be baptized this Saturday. She was smiling from ear to ear, it was precious. She is very excited to bear her testimony at her baptism. And we also moved Jem's baptism up to January 9th, so these next few weeks should be good ones. His plan is to serve a mission after one year, which we absolutely great. We have the ward Christmas party tomorrow and the mission Christmas party on Thursday. My first Christmas should be an exciting one. We are having a gift exchange, and I bought a half Thai half spanish Hannah Montana "monopolio" ( Monopoly ) game and a little bow and arrow thing with the sticky suction cups on the end. I'll send a picture next time. I thought it was quite the gift! hahaha. It is crazy to think I am already having my first call home. The time really does fly. I love this gospel so much. I love all of you and will talk to you on Christmas, (your time) 

Mahal ko lahat kayo

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment