Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Letters sent home from the Phillippines

Elder Nielsen

Elder Nielsen

Friday, November 18, 2016

Fwd: Elder Nielsen

Hi Sister Nielsen (and Brother Nielsen too!):

I just want to thank you for raising such an amazing son;  Elder Nielsen has been a blessing to us from his first day in the mission!  He is everything I would want in a son — he is a committed disciple of Jesus Christ.  Right now he is doing a wonderful job as an Assistant to President Bertin.  We love him!

His birthday is coming up on Tuesday; on Friday of next week, I thought I could surprise him with a birthday (cake) treat during our office planning.  We were ‘snooping’ around in conversation about that and he says he loves Blueberry crumble cake??  Is that a recipe you could share so that I could consider making?

Please let me know what you think.
And thanks again.  We would like to clone him.

Sincerely,
Sister Jennifer Bertin,
Quezon City North Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment