Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Letters sent home from the Phillippines

Elder Nielsen

Elder Nielsen

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Yellow Belly Lizards!

We had another great week last week. Elder Peterson and I starting to see some progression in our area. Our constant finding efforts are starting to pay off. Yesterday in church, we had six investigators attend. One of them is named Sister Tin Tin. She is a physiologist that we recently started teaching. She has been reading the Book of Mormon and has many sincere questions. She wants to learn and know the truth. We have only taught her twice, so we are exited to continue to teach her and help her and her family come unto Christ. 

Miracles are happening everyday in our area. Last week, while walking down the street we had a women approach us and say that she is a less active member and has not been to church in months. We were able to teach her and her family that day. After the lesson, she referred her mother and family, who lived nearby, to us. We have set a return appointment with their family tomorrow. 

Last week was very busy. I woke up at 5:30 every morning to finish those stinkin essays. I felt like I lost all my English writing skills that I use to have. I have not used big English words in years!

I do not have a lot of time, but we had some cool experiences this week! 

Yesterday we found this monitor lizard on the street! It was huge! It not quite like the blue-belly lizards that we have back home ;) 

Overall, another fantastic week! There are lots of changes that have happened in the missionary world worldwide! I will explain more about that next week! 

Love ya all!

mahal ko po kayo,

Elder Nielsen 



No comments:

Post a Comment